Third Party Data Access Agreement
This agreement governs the terms on which access will be granted to Sleuth data held by School Software Company.com Ltd (SSC) for third party software providers. In agreeing to these terms, you (the customer) are bound by the terms and conditions set out below.
Terms and Conditions:
- SSC provides products and services to the Customer and, as a part of those services, SSC has a record of and access to the Customerís data and data content ("Data");
- SSC hereby agrees, as agent for and on behalf of the Customer, to provide to certain third party software providers ("Providers") Data (as identified by the Customer to SSC from time to time) to use solely for user provisioning and data provisioning for the purpose of facilitating interoperability of the Data with the Provider system(s);
- The Data Protection Act (the "Act") states that the Customer must have obtained the consent of all of the Data Subjects (as defined in the Act) to use the Data in the manner set out in recital B of this Consent and Undertaking; and
- In order for SSC to provide the Data to the Providers, SSC must assure itself that the Customer is acting lawfully and, accordingly, the Customer wishes to enter into certain undertakings with SSC.
- The Customer warrants and represents that it is a registered data controller under the Act and the Customerís use of the Data, because it constitutes personal data, shall only be made in accordance with the Customer's registration under the Act and the Customer has obtained the consent of all Data Subjects to so use the Data.
- AND the Customer hereby indemnifies and shall keep indemnified SSC against all claims, losses, damages, costs and expenses arising from or incurred by reason of any failure to comply with any part of this Agreement.